Garment Manufacturing Trainer Job vacancy in Kenya – CAP Youth Empowerment Institute 25th december 2013
The key purpose of the organization is to assist 10,000 disadvantaged youth to make informed choices, develop labour-market oriented employability skills and access job placements, savings and enterprise development support.
About the Position
- Take responsibility for the quality of teaching delivered.
- Guidance and skills development to ensure that standards are maintained and improved.
- To act as a personal tutor to CAP students.
- Plan for the field visits for the trainees, exposure visits for the trainees and bring in the guest lectures.
- Developing, customizing and Delivering Industrial Garment Manufacturing curriculum.
- Assist students get internships and placements.
- Link the youth with potential employers.
- Adequately equipping the students with Garment Manufacturing skills.
- Assist in the design and preparation of materials, resources and information to support program delivery.
- Carry out monitoring, guidance, support and mentoring of the learners and take action as required.
- At least One (1) year experience in an Industrial Garment Manufacturing.
- Must have passion working with young people.
- Must have Degree in Textile/design.
- Should have teaching experience in Tailoring & Dressmaking
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle diverse tasks simultaneously using prioritization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Networking skills a must.